Perfecting Houseplant Mist Spray Bottle
Why do I need to use a houseplant Mist Spray?
Most of our favourite houseplants originally come from tropical climates, where they flourish in humid conditions. Our warm, dry homes cause them to lose moisture quickly and can cause leaves to wilt and crisp, or flower buds to drop before opening.
Our perfecting houseplant care mist spray combines 17 essential ingredients to promote good health with every spray. The soft mist creates an ideal humid atmosphere and contains kelp extract and humic acid to stimulate plant growth as well as lavender and avocado oils to deter pests.
How to use Plantsmith Perfecting Houseplant Mist Spray
To use, shake the bottle well, and then mist the leaves until it looks like a fine dew has settled on them and then gently spritz the top of the compost to moisten it. Take care to avoid directly spraying flowers as excessive moisture can upset them.
Aim to mist 2 to 3 times each week, year round. To take your houseplant care to the next level combine with our Fortifying Houseplant Plant Food Tonic. Bottle size 500ml.
- Plantsmith Mist Spray contains 17 Essential Ingredients designed to promote good health with every spray.
- Aids growth, deters pests and helps boost plant health for improved growth and resilience.
- Lavender and Avocado oils to deter pests.
- Kelp Extract and Humic Acid to stimulate growth.
- For use on all Houseplants and Succulents.
Out of stock