Plantsmith Fortifying Houseplant Food Tonic
Recent sales: 2
Why do I need to use a houseplant plant food?
Unlike outdoor plants, houseplants are completely reliant on us to keep them well fed. Although they arrive in compost that contains low levels of fertiliser, these nutrients are quickly used up.
Inspired by formulations used by the professionals, our Fortifying Houseplant Tonic contains 13 perfectly balanced essential nutrients designed to encourage strong, glossy leaves and the growth of longer lasting flowers.
How to use Plantsmith Fortifying Houseplant Food Tonic
It’s best to feed houseplants regularly during their growing season, which runs from March to September. During this time, feed with our Fortifying Tonic every other time you water your indoor plants. Using it couldn’t be easier, simply shake the bottle well and mix 5 ml (approx. 4 pumps) into a litre of tepid water and apply at the base of the plant. For younger plants mix the same amount into 2 litres of water.
Always make sure that your plants are not sat in water, as this will rot the roots and kill the plants. Come back and check 15 minutes after watering and pour away any excess pooled water.
To give your plants an additional rejuvenating boost, combine with out Perfecting Houseplant Care Mist to promote healthy growth. Bottle size 500ml.
- Plantsmith Plant Food Tonic is a professional formulation houseplant food with 13 Essential Nutrients.
- Houseplants require feeding during growing season (March – September).
- With potassium, magnesium and iron for strong, glossy leaves and growth of beautiful, longer lasting flowers.
- Kelp extract to stimulate cell growth.
- Suitable for all houseplants and succulents.
1 in stock